Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Look, Same Great Blog

Soooo I got bored and re-vamped the blog format. What do you think? I loved the old format, but I wanted something bright and fresh and vibrant. This is the result! I also changed the name of the blog from Smittie's Kraft Kamp to The Charm Smith. This was due to my next announcement...

I have some exciting news: I've opened an Etsy store! YAY! People have been telling me I should do that for a long time, so I finally caved. It's called The Charm Smith. So far I have three postings, but I'm working on making more items so that will be remedied soon I hope. I only have a few wine charm sets up currently, but I'm also going to develop a Christmas ornament, greeting card, and gift tag section soon. If you'd like to check it out, you can find me at http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCharmSmith. So if you need a cool gift for someone or want to spoil yourself, head over and check out my selection. Again, I'm adding more items soon!

Finally, if you want to follow me on Pinterest, my username is aasmittie (http://pinterest.com/aasmittie/boards/). I have a board linking to my blog posts and Etsy store items, so that's a quick way to find them too.

Also, quick life update: I'm all graduated! Well, technically not until the end of August, but I've completed all degree requirements, and as of tomorrow I'm officially a paid marriage and family therapist at my agency! WOOHOO!! Still loving it and so excited to start my professional career.

I'll be posting some more craft posts soon. I have a giant stack of Cricut cartridges in need of more use, so I'm going to start doing posts on one cartridge at a time....how to make three cards from each one or something like that. It will force me to use all these cartridges I've purchased and help fill upcoming needs for birthday cards and the like! :)

Sola Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment